Sudoku is a logic-based number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 boxes (also called blocks or regions) contains the digits from 1 to 9 only one time each. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.
Detail about Sudoku on Wikipedia
1) 10 level difficulty
2) Training Mode
3) Skins (7 internal skins + color corrector + download other skins from AlphaSkins and put to "Program Directory/Skins")
4) Marks (Click the right button on the box, make mark and also the right button to close the pop-up window)
5) Time passing
6) It work under Windows and Linux with wine (without skins)
7) Does not require installation
8) All settings (if you their change) save in file in folder with program
9) On Esc program hide in task manager
10) Free Software
11) Save Game on Exit
12) MultiLanguage interface
VS_Sudoku is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in Russian and it was last updated on 2009-02-04. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
VS_Sudoku (version 1.2) has a file size of 821.25 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 128 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.